I can't believe that I'm going to be leaving next Thursday!!!!! I'm kind of starting to freak out just a little bit because I am definitely not ready to leave yet. I still have to pack up my entire life which is going to be a pain and I really don't want to say goodbye to everyone...it was hard enough to say goodbye to everyone at school and now I have to say goodbye to everyone here at home too!!!
But on a better note, I am very excited to be heading to España and having the time of my life! I just wish that I could bring you all with me and then it would be even better! But I get to see Michelle in Madrid finally...which I can't wait to do. I miss that girl so much. Then it's off to Sevilla for orientations and classes.
I'm going to miss you all soooooooo much, but I'm going to have this blog set up so that all of you can keep updated on my adventures and leave me notes about how much you miss me...lol. I'll see you all in a few months!!!!
Lots of Love,
Caitlin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
+of+Granada+Otra+Vez+081.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment